Buy Bonnispaz™ 15 ml (3 bottles) for Herbal
Buy online Bonnispaz 15 ml (3 bottles), Bonnispaz Cost, Price $37.03 at 60% Discount.
Active Ingredient: Oils from the herb caraway bishop’s weed ginger
Bonnispaz is used to treat colic of various etiologies.
Combats colic: Bonnispaz relieves smooth muscle spasms associated with colic, protects the gastrointestinal (GI) mucosa and expels gas from the GI tract. It has antispasmodic and carminative properties, which alleviate abdominal colic and flatulence. Bonnispaz also restores the normal functioning of the digestive tract.
Bonnispaz is used to treat infantile colic of various etiologies like indigestion and milk intolerance; flatulence and abdominal bloating.
Bonnispaz relieves smooth muscle spasms associated with colic, protects the gastrointestinal (GI) mucosa and expels gas from the GI tract. It has antispasmodic and carminative properties, which alleviate abdominal colic and flatulence. Bonnispaz also restores the normal functioning of the digestive tract.
Available as drops.
Please consult your physician or pediatrician to prescribe the dosage that best suits for infant or child.
- Volatile oils from the herb Caraway (Krishnajiraka), carvone and limoline are helpful in relieving bloating, abdominal fullness and other symptoms of flatulence. Caraway’s mucoprotective properties are responsible for decreased stomach acid output and increased mucin secretion, which protect the gastrointestinal tract.
- Bishop’s Weed (Yavani) is an antispasmodic due to its anticholinergic property (reduces spasms of the smooth muscle). It is also a carminative that reduces flatulence.
- Ginger (Sunthi) is a potent carminative that supports the normal functioning of the GI tract. The herb also exhibits anti-nausea and digestive stimulant properties. Ginger is known to stop diarrhea and improve digestion.
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your baby's condition.
Bonnispaz is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Do not use this medication if you are allergic to any of its component.
Store this medication at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
Cost of Bonnispaz : The lowest MyGenericPharmacy.com price for the most common version of
Bonnispaz) is around $12.33, 60% off the average online retailing price of $94.80.
1. What is Bonnispaz and what is it used for?
Bonnispaz is an ayurvedic medical syrup that is used in infants to relieve certain conditions such as to relieve colic associated smooth muscle cramp/spasm, depart gas from the Gastrointestinal tract, stomach bloating and flatulence, and protect the gastrointestinal mucosa.
2. When and how to use Bonnispaz?
Bonnispaz is available to us in a form of medical drops that must be taken 2-3 times a day as per your doctor's prescription. The number of drops must be between 2-4 for each dose. The dosage is based on your medical condition and its response to the treatment. Do not increase your dose or take it more often than prescribed. Take the medicine at the same time daily to get the most benefits from it.
3. What are the side effects of Bonnispaz?
Generally, no side effects are reported while medicating with Bonnispaz when taken as prescribed. In the case you encounter any side effects, it is advisable to inform your doctor promptly.
4. How quickly does Bonnispaz work?
Bonnispaz is a kind of medicine that works gradually after its use. The medicine converts colic to frolic within a few minutes after administration of medicine.